Even in this age of passion for money getting, when competition is so sharp and methods are so unscrupulous, it is still widely acknowledged that, for a man/woman starting in life, Integrity, Diligence, Temperance, Purity, and Thrift, constitute a better capital than any amount of mere money.

Even in this age of passion for money getting, when competition is so sharp and methods are so unscrupulous, it is still widely acknowledged that, for a man/woman starting in life, Integrity, Diligence, Temperance, Purity, and Thrift, constitute a better capital than any amount of mere money. All these are formed through different trials that we go through. David who was much afflicted said: It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes. Psalms119:71.
I don't know what you are going through right now but at the end you will rejoice, God's hands are not short that he cannot save neither his ears heavy that he cannot hear our cries.. Just be strong and courageous, the LORD is by thy side.. Sabbath Jollof is served...
[post_ads]
READ MORE Sabbath Jollof with Pastor Jackson Fidelix (Semptember 3rd)
Sabbath Jollof with Pastor Jackson Fidelix (October 22nd)
COMMENTS